Monday, February 15, 2010

Yogurt Samplings

Three weeks ago my son sampled refrigerated yogurt for the first time. It was a raspberry-pear flavored organic yogurt from Stonyfield geared directly towards babies 6 month and on. Needless to say that Erik loved it. I gave it a try and I have to say it tasted pretty good; it tasted just like yogurt that an adult would eat. It was creamy, but not too sweet. A couple of weeks before I had gotten Erik Gerber yogurt but, it had a light powdery consistency. You could tell that it was made from powdered milk but, the upside to it was that it didn't need any refrigeration. In that sense it's very good because you can take it with you when you go out and not have to worry about keeping it cold.

I just wanted to know if you have any recommendations on any other baby yogurt brands that I could give to my son?

No comments:

Post a Comment