Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fussy Baby

Have you ever seen how a tired baby acts when he is extremely tired? I can't speak for other babies so I'll tell you about mine. During the day my son has the sweetest disposition. He will play with you, offer up his toys and finger food snacks, he will lay his head on your lap. Like my mother-in-law would say: "He is such a doll baby." Come 8:00pm and it's a whole other story. My little doll baby transforms into bruiser baby. He will pull your hair, put the hair in his mouth, he will rub his eyes like crazy-he reminds me of a kitten-, if you try to play with him chances are he will slap the living daylights out of you. Despite this, he still looks cute.

What does your baby do when he or she is extremely tired but doesn't want to go to sleep?

2 comments:

  1. oh i know the deal..Joao has been kind of cryer so when he gets tired sometimes he can get in a painful mood and just do the classics oh my gosh really? tantrums lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love'em. I hope mine grows out of his tantrums :-)

    ReplyDelete